**No, these are not your typical “I love food more than people” reasons that people come up with to justify their lack of human interaction. These are real, plausible, reasons.
1. I live in Canada. The population density here is so low I actually have to walk about 3 km to see another person.
2. Everyone is intimidated by my calm nature and height of 5’2’’ I mean even little children intimidate the biggest of us.
3. Maybe it isn’t intimidation that drives people away from me but from the belief that I am a vegetable due to my calmness.
4. My bagged milk.. I mean it’s kind of weird. Not gonna lie.
5. I believe I am invisible. No really. Look:
Seriously what am I doing with my life.